Just Some Kids From Massachusetts Colleges With Great Ideas And Funny Things To Say.

It's Also Your Girlfriend's Favorite Blog So You Should Probably Join and Learn What She Likes.

Be sure to become a fan on Facebook and Twitter to keep in the YGFB loop.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Joker On Jack

Cruising in the car yesterday on the way to go grab some taco bell one of my favorite songs of all time came on the radio. One of those songs that I have loved forever but always forget about. Released in 1997 I was quite young and found that, even though I hadn't heard it in years I still new all the lyrics.

Blue on black,
Tears on a river,
Push on a shove, it don't mean much.
Joker on Jack,
Match on a fire

Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band - Blue On Black

Enjoy

22"s

ps dont forget to poll about the bruins games vs tampa bay. ------>

No comments:

Post a Comment