Just Some Kids From Massachusetts Colleges With Great Ideas And Funny Things To Say.

It's Also Your Girlfriend's Favorite Blog So You Should Probably Join and Learn What She Likes.

Be sure to become a fan on Facebook and Twitter to keep in the YGFB loop.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Lonely Island

I think everyone has heard the songs I'm On A Boat, I Just Had Sex, and Like A Boss. Tomorrow their new album Turtleneck & Chain comes out. They have recently released "Jack Sparrow" and it is epic! I love it.
Also recently another one called "We're Back" got released.
Best line, Andy Samberg "I shit the bed cause my dick played a prank on my butt, straight crept when I slept and stuck a laxative up."
Get pumped! Track list includes:
We're Back
Im A Motherlover
The Creep
Jack Sparrow
and
I Just Had Sex

Grab that shit at midnight! Its gonna be great!

Also don't forget to poll about the bruins chances against Tampa, email us great ideas to blog about, and most important tune in to MTV tonight to see the new episode of Fantasy Factory.

22"s

No comments:

Post a Comment