Just Some Kids From Massachusetts Colleges With Great Ideas And Funny Things To Say.

It's Also Your Girlfriend's Favorite Blog So You Should Probably Join and Learn What She Likes.

Be sure to become a fan on Facebook and Twitter to keep in the YGFB loop.

Thursday, May 12, 2011

The Morning After..

This is going to be the last Celtics post on YGFB before I enter a period of healing, but this morning I'm honestly just as upset as I was last night, and I have some things I need to get off my chest.


Why'd it have to be LeBron? These past 3 or 4 years we've have a physical and psychological edge over LeBron and he just couldn't beat us. And right now we would have been up 3-2 if it wasn't for that egotistical bastard hitting three-pointers down the stretch. It's disgusting and it makes me want to throw up. And can anyone stand his face after it went it? Like fuck you, LeBron, act like you've been there before.

Stop Calling the Heat "The Big Three". It's disrespectful. The Big Three was Larry Bird, Kevin McHale, and Robert Parish. When Pierce, Allen, and Garnett came together they called them the Big Three because they were CELTICS. They were the second generation Big Three, because they wore the same jersey that Bird and Parish and McHale did. Now all of a sudden we're going to call the Heat the Big Three? Just because three fags who couldn't win a championship on their own decided to stack one team? That's fucked up and thats disrespectful to the Original Big Three and the Celtics in general. The Heat are not and never will be the "Big Three", end of discussion.

I'm excited for the future though. I personally think this is Big Baby's last year in Green, but we haven't seen the last of Delonte and Jeff Green. Along with Rondo, and hopefully a center aquisition, I think we will be OK. Jeff Green showed what I have been waiting for him to show, and Delonte played consistent throughout the playoffs. And how many "Yo Mamma" jokes do you think Delonte was spitting to LeBron all series? If I was him, every time LeBron was at the free throw line I'd talk about his mom.

It's going to be a long, painful off-season. But can we please not make it worse by continuing to talk about Kendrick Perkins? I'm sick of the Perkins talk and it's honestly time to move on. He's on the Thunder, and we have Jeff Green. And when it is all said and done, Jeff Green will be remembered as the best player in that trade. I promise. Now it's time to cheer obnoxiously for the Bulls.


fuego.


No comments:

Post a Comment