Just Some Kids From Massachusetts Colleges With Great Ideas And Funny Things To Say.

It's Also Your Girlfriend's Favorite Blog So You Should Probably Join and Learn What She Likes.

Be sure to become a fan on Facebook and Twitter to keep in the YGFB loop.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

First Blog Ever


Starting right now on my 20th birthday I, Nicholas Bryce Abaray, am the newest member of the YGFB family, and damn it feels good. First things first I want to thank my man Kyle for hooking me up with this sweet gig, and secondly I want to let everyone know that I'm here to bring straight fire. I was given this spot on trust and I most definitely wont be letting you guys down. Having said that I want to let you guys know what im about. Im an Architecture major at Wentworth of Technology, I live in Boston and wouldnt trade it for the world, I plan on traveling the world someday. I love basketball and golf (yes its a sport, fuck you), and last but definitely not least I'm currently single and looking to mingle. Damn I havent done this in a while, I feel like I'm writing a Myspace Bio or for our younger readers out there that don't remember myspace thats like your facebook info page just alot more unnecessary. Also blogwise I plan on doing a daily segment on netflix instant movies, cause I'm unemployed and all I do is sit around and watch movies all day, and a bunch of other random stuff like best of lists and maybe a little fashion advice cause you know your boy dresses like he's fresh outta GQ.

Peace, Love, and Rage
Nick Abaray - "Nickname TBD"

No comments:

Post a Comment