Just Some Kids From Massachusetts Colleges With Great Ideas And Funny Things To Say.

It's Also Your Girlfriend's Favorite Blog So You Should Probably Join and Learn What She Likes.

Be sure to become a fan on Facebook and Twitter to keep in the YGFB loop.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Idiot Of The Day


Waiting in line today at the d.c. trying to get some sushi I ran into an idea for a new section in the blog, Idiot Of The Day. Todays idiot is hailing from Southwest, a cluster of dorms at UMass for those that didn't know. He had a blonde curly mullet, leg brace, and a lax sweatshirt and joined me as I was waiting for my sushi to be completed and to continue on my merry way. The lax bro was asked what he wanted on his sushi. "Um, I'll take cucumber, crab, bacon, and some of the guacamole." Guacamole? You want some salsa with you sushi too? First off its weird there was bacon as a build-your-own sushi option, and second are you that poorly raised that you dont know the difference between guacamole and avocado? I laughed, the sushi chef laughed, and the whole situation flew right of that Joe Dirt's mullet probably cutting it shorter on top. Typical lax bro but I am pretty sure this mullet rocking guac eater is a poor stereotype for the lax community.

One more final then im outta here!

22"s

3 comments:

  1. no offense if you see this, i was just highly amused

    ReplyDelete
  2. as someone who rolls sushi at berk, I'm sad to say this happens often. The most ridiculous instance of stupidity I've encountered was when someone asked me if there was egg in the seaweed. come on.

    ReplyDelete