Just Some Kids From Massachusetts Colleges With Great Ideas And Funny Things To Say.

It's Also Your Girlfriend's Favorite Blog So You Should Probably Join and Learn What She Likes.

Be sure to become a fan on Facebook and Twitter to keep in the YGFB loop.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Idiot Of The Day #2


Dear Asshole,

There is no need to yell at the Dunkin' Donuts workers. You are a privileged rich gucci wearing douche that has no need to become upset with who you probably perceive as a lower class, also you were wrong, just accept it and move on.

Cheers
Klique and the D&D employee who doesn't speak english and had no idea what you were yelling at him about.

Feeling like having Iced coffee today from Dunkin', I made my way over to get myself one of those delicious sugary/bitter liquid pieces of heaven. Perfectly content after making an acquaintance at a new store called Got Sole, which y'all should check out, I continued on to D&D. Upon arrival an overweight richly dressed a-hole jostled past me inorder to beat me into the convenience store where D&D was located. I let him pass without really any sort of problem, I was in no rush. He made it up to the counter in a stressed manner and began ordering without anyone even having a chance to look around at him. "2 large hot coffee, no sugar!" He demanded. One of the employees said something in spanish and the second employee began to make the 2 large "Hot" coffees. "Is that all," the man was asked. "Yes" was the gruff response and he handed over his Visa. The 2 "Hot" coffees where handed to him and thats when shit hit the fan.

"Thats not what I ordered! I wanted Iced Coffee, Not HOT!" The man got louder as the statement went on. The cashier said, "I believe you ordered 2 "hot" coffees." I, being noticed by the cashier, nodded my agreement to her statement. At this point the man broke, "I Ordered 2 Iced Coffees! The Customer Is Always Right!" Upon which he through his coffee on the ground, almost ruining my shoes. Startled the cashier hurriedly made 2 Iced coffees while the man began to shout at the 2nd employee who, not an english speaker, had begun to look extremely confused. When the Iced coffees were done the man grabbed them and rushed off buffeting into me for the 2nd time. Without a look back or an apology he push out the door leaving them a mess allover the floor.

What a dick, I can only hope his day got better with a speeding ticket, he deserved it.

22"s

2 comments: