Just Some Kids From Massachusetts Colleges With Great Ideas And Funny Things To Say.

It's Also Your Girlfriend's Favorite Blog So You Should Probably Join and Learn What She Likes.

Be sure to become a fan on Facebook and Twitter to keep in the YGFB loop.

Friday, May 6, 2011

Dear Readers, Good Morning

It is way too early but that is what finals do to you. Yesterday I finished writing a 5 page paper, had a Greek Mythology test, it was pretty easy but still, its a test. Then had my Organic Chemistry final. Definitely the worst/hardest class I have ever taken. I rounded out the day with a quick visit to my girlfriend, and preceded back to my room to memorize about 50 pintings that I hadn't even looked at until last night. Now, with my ass up at 8 am I needed a break from memorizing and need some Kanye in my head. Some motivation. So here y'all go, Good Morning.



News flash, I Just had to write the code for that youtube link. WTF, Youtube decided not to work today and it wouldn't give me the embed link or allow me to sign in.

On another side note, if you haven't seen Kanye West's video for All Of The Lights It says this:
Good work Kanye, good work.

Off to continue finals, sorry for the lack of posts, i'll be going hard again tonight.

22"s

No comments:

Post a Comment