Just Some Kids From Massachusetts Colleges With Great Ideas And Funny Things To Say.

It's Also Your Girlfriend's Favorite Blog So You Should Probably Join and Learn What She Likes.

Be sure to become a fan on Facebook and Twitter to keep in the YGFB loop.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Rashard Mendenhall Pisses off Entire Country




Mendenhall tweeted: “What kind of person celebrates death? It’s amazing how people can HATE a man they have never even heard speak. We’ve only heard one side...’’

“We’ll never know what really happened. I just have a hard time believing a plane could take a skyscraper down demolition style.’’


Ok, I needed 30 minutes to cool down after I read these before I posted. WHAT AN ANTI-PATRIOT BASTARD!! How can you say that the U.S. government had anything to do with 9/11. Also, what nerve and selfishness he has to downgrade the significance and excitement this country has had in a while! I am shocked, but more offended of what this moron has to say. This guy literally called out the entire country! I hope this d-bag doesn't rush for 100 yards again in his career... I can't wait until the Patriots kill you next time you play.



P.S. Guaranteed this guy would have a whole different perspective if he knew someone in the towers during the attacks..

No comments:

Post a Comment