Just Some Kids From Massachusetts Colleges With Great Ideas And Funny Things To Say.

It's Also Your Girlfriend's Favorite Blog So You Should Probably Join and Learn What She Likes.

Be sure to become a fan on Facebook and Twitter to keep in the YGFB loop.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

YGFB Needs a Girl

           this is my dude Nick

Starting tomorrow, on his 20th birthday, my longtime friend Nick Abaray will be added to the blog. He's been one of my best friends since I was 4, and he's the perfect guy for what YGFB needs right now. With that being said, I think we need a female personality added to the team. If you're interested in joining the team, contact Kyle Farnworth on facebook.


We'll be taking submissions until Friday, when the new YGFB girl will be introduced.




fuego.

No comments:

Post a Comment