Just Some Kids From Massachusetts Colleges With Great Ideas And Funny Things To Say.

It's Also Your Girlfriend's Favorite Blog So You Should Probably Join and Learn What She Likes.

Be sure to become a fan on Facebook and Twitter to keep in the YGFB loop.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Big Up Big Up It's A Stick Up!

This had to happen, I've already posted a bunch today, but this had to happen. Biggie Smalls, hands down my favorite rapper, West Coast dont have shit on Biggie. Everything mixed with Biggie is amazing, for example Party in the USA/Party and Bullshit, and this is just another addition to an already amazing list. There are several other Biggie / dub remixes but this is by far the best one I have seen, and it is my personally my favorite Biggie song, Gimme the Loot.


Another great remix by Ratatat

22"s

No comments:

Post a Comment