Just Some Kids From Massachusetts Colleges With Great Ideas And Funny Things To Say.

It's Also Your Girlfriend's Favorite Blog So You Should Probably Join and Learn What She Likes.

Be sure to become a fan on Facebook and Twitter to keep in the YGFB loop.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I am so happy the C's traded Delonte..




I mean let's be serious for one second.. I clicked on this video on youtube because I wanted to see a sick freestyle. Delonte West is (kind of) black, and has neck tattoo's like nobody's business. I was waiting for something good to happen, and then he started singing. This video is the reason that the Celtics will beat the Cav's in the Eastern Conference Semi's. Now, I honestly don't expect anyone to watch this entire video, because I got like 3 minutes in before my Gaydar went off and I had to shut it off. But this is something I felt like I had to get out there. Let the racist KFC jokes begin..

No comments:

Post a Comment