Just Some Kids From Massachusetts Colleges With Great Ideas And Funny Things To Say.

It's Also Your Girlfriend's Favorite Blog So You Should Probably Join and Learn What She Likes.

Be sure to become a fan on Facebook and Twitter to keep in the YGFB loop.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Wow..


I'm sorry if this is someones brother or cousin or something, but this might be the ugliest fan I have ever seen on TV at a basketball game. I'm not sure if you guys saw him during the BEATDOWN that the Celtics put on Orlando tonight, but it was during the 4th quarter. Two Laker's fans got on TV only because they were wearing Laker's gear, and then this guy and his unibrow snuck onto the television. I don't know who let him out of his mom's basement to go see the game, but oh my god that is intense.

No comments:

Post a Comment