Just Some Kids From Massachusetts Colleges With Great Ideas And Funny Things To Say.

It's Also Your Girlfriend's Favorite Blog So You Should Probably Join and Learn What She Likes.

Be sure to become a fan on Facebook and Twitter to keep in the YGFB loop.

Friday, May 7, 2010

Electrolightz present ElectroNightz


http://fileblaze.net/external.html?key=7aa598839a2196e1e8926eadc51be815


Hey guys. For those of you who went to the Zoo's Spring Concert you know who these guys are. Listening to them Live, I thought that they were pretty good, but nothing to call 
home about. Then I heard this mixtape. Download it, seriously. They blend techno and rap, with a Travis McCoy (Gym Class) flow, extremely well, and if you listen to the whole mixtape, you can never tell when they switch songs because one song flows into another so perfectly. I can honestly now call myself an Electrolightz fan. Check this shit outtt. I wouldn't steer you in the wrong direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment