Just Some Kids From Massachusetts Colleges With Great Ideas And Funny Things To Say.

It's Also Your Girlfriend's Favorite Blog So You Should Probably Join and Learn What She Likes.

Be sure to become a fan on Facebook and Twitter to keep in the YGFB loop.

Friday, May 20, 2011

Tanks for Nothing

Aight so heres the story, today me and my buddy went to the mall to pick some stuff up and I came across this tank. Something about it was just screaming that I needed to buy it so I did. But now Im not sure how I feel about, I havent worn a tank top in like 10 years and Im not really sure what to think. Are tanks coming back in style? Like obviously basketball jerseys are still cool, but what about tanks? thats like a horse of a whole different color. Regardless I know I look damn good in just about everything, but I cant get a feel for this tank, like I feel like kinda queer wearing it, but at the same time I feel like I pull it off. I dont know, what do you guys think? Are tanks coming back or do I look like I belong in San Francisco drinking wine coolers and talking about my feelings?

P.S. sorry about the myspace mirror pic, im sure thats not helping my case, but when your alone and have a blog to write you gotta do what you gotta do
Peace, Love, and Rage
Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment