Just Some Kids From Massachusetts Colleges With Great Ideas And Funny Things To Say.

It's Also Your Girlfriend's Favorite Blog So You Should Probably Join and Learn What She Likes.

Be sure to become a fan on Facebook and Twitter to keep in the YGFB loop.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Burn It!



See this is why Kevin Garnett is a fuckin' man. He just gets right in his grill and gives him fashion advice like he owns the place. KG has swag for days. Do you see LeBron telling sideline reporters to burn their clothing? Nah, he hasn't gained that right yet. Can't wait to see Garnett burn the Heat tonight like he did in Game 3.

PS- I apologize for my lack of posting. My laptop got a virus and shit the bed so I am computerless. If you wanna contribute to the get farnzy a new laptop fund you can hit me up. Just kidding, but seriously.

Fuck the Heat and Fuck the Lakers.

fuego.

No comments:

Post a Comment