Just Some Kids From Massachusetts Colleges With Great Ideas And Funny Things To Say.

It's Also Your Girlfriend's Favorite Blog So You Should Probably Join and Learn What She Likes.

Be sure to become a fan on Facebook and Twitter to keep in the YGFB loop.

Friday, May 6, 2011

YGFB Slammin' 10

So Maxim Hot 100 came out this past week, and I had some complaints. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley #1? My ass. I decided to make my own top 100 and reduce it to the Slammin' 10. Starting off we have several categories that need being mentioned.

A member that should not be on Maxim Top 100: Jwoww


Since Kate Middleton made hot 100, I decided to give her sister a spot: Pippa Middleton


Flashback: Jennifer Aniston


I wish I was Russell Brand: Katy Perry


LESBIAN!!! Amber Heard



Borderline Illegal: Selena Gomez


And now for the main event!

10) Hayden Panettiere, I Love You Beth Cooper.


9) Scarlett Johansson, Iron Man 2....Yup.


8) Amber Lancaster, Giving R.J. the Burger.


7) Minka Kelly, Eat shit Derek...Jeter.


6) Dianna Agron, Secretly a Jew.


5) Natalie Portman, Actually a Jew.


4) Kate Beckinsale, One word, Ass!


3) Olivia Wilde, Oops, I blinked.


2) Adriana Lima, Victoria Secret all day!


1) Bar Refaeli, Leonard DiCaprio, you slayed this, now get an Oscar.


Props to Fritobandito & 2-Me

22"s

4 comments:

  1. damn! Adriana Lima should be first!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My girl selena looking fine as ever. i hate justin beieber but props for that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish i could make amber heard straight

    ReplyDelete
  4. they couldve gotten a better one of pippa but that one is funny! lol

    ReplyDelete