Just Some Kids From Massachusetts Colleges With Great Ideas And Funny Things To Say.

It's Also Your Girlfriend's Favorite Blog So You Should Probably Join and Learn What She Likes.

Be sure to become a fan on Facebook and Twitter to keep in the YGFB loop.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Smells Like Teen Spirit

Tyler Seguin is knee-deep in pussy right now.


The 19 year old phenom went off last night, scoring two goals and two assists in the second period alone. Finally getting an oppurtunity to play because of Patrice Bergeron's concussion, the kid made the most of it and put on an incredible performance to will the Bruins to a Game 2 victory. Listen, I'll be the guy to say it, I don't care. This kid's gonna be the next Sidney Crosby or something. I don't know much about hockey, but what I watched last night was incredible. I'm personally one of those people that doesn't watch regular season hockey, nor do I watch any other team besides the Bruins in the playoffs, but if this kid is as good as I think he is that will easily change come next season.

Also, what's up with Jeremy Roenick? He just strikes me as one of those guys who was nasty at his sport but just shouldn't be an analyst. He just bugged out and I can't handle that shit during a hockey game.

fuego.

No comments:

Post a Comment