Just Some Kids From Massachusetts Colleges With Great Ideas And Funny Things To Say.

It's Also Your Girlfriend's Favorite Blog So You Should Probably Join and Learn What She Likes.

Be sure to become a fan on Facebook and Twitter to keep in the YGFB loop.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Good for you, Benchwarmers!

I stick to my story that as long as you play a pro sport, your wife is a smokeshow. It doesn't matter how good you are at your sport, you just have to be on a team. This list helps me prove that. I give you, the hottest wives of mediocre husbands. Enjoy, I know I sure will.

10) Heidi Hamels, Wife of Phillies' pitcher Cole Hamels
Some may know her as Heidi from Survivor, but that's not how Cole Hamels knows her. Apparently being a headcase pitcher who's had two good seasons gets you this.


9) Lisa Dergen, Wife of Blue Jays OF Scott Podsednik


I don't get it. At least Cole Hamels had two good seasons? The only reason I've ever heard of Scott Podsednik is because he was the guy with the funny name that I used to bunt for a hit with in MLB 2007. That's it.


8) Heather Kozar, Wife of retired QB Tim Couch
Yeah, you heard me. I said Tim Couch. Proving the fact that if you're a quarterback, you don't have to have any talent whatsoever. You wife up Playmates. End of discussion.
7) Jamie Kotsay, Wife of Brewers OF Mark Kotsay
Mark Kotsay has been on 7 teams in his mediocre career. SEVEN different teams. But it doesn't matter what team he's playing for, because he has this at home. Good for you, Mark.
 6) Jennifer Walcott, Wife of retired Safety Adam Archuletta
Adam Archuletta wasn't even good enough to have a picture of him on his Wikipedia page. And what is it with these guys with long last names? Podsednik? Archuletta? I'm feeling pretty good about Farnworth right now.
5) Anna Benson, Wife of retired Pitcher Kris Benson
Ever heard of Kris Benson? No? Me neither. Apparently he used to pitch. I don't care, but this is his wife. This is the best picture an Orioles hat has ever been in.


4) Rachel Reynolds, former Wife of Josh Booty
You know that guy from USC John David Booty? This is his ex-sister-in-law (bunch of dashes)!  Josh Booty played both Pro-Football and Pro-Baseball,. but didn't do anything in either one. Then he lost this former Price is Right Girl. What a shame..


3) Gina Lee Nolin, Wife of retired Defenceman Cale Hulse
She's a bit past her prime, but in her day she was an absolute blonde bombshell. And FINALLY we have a hockey player representing. Good for you, Cale Hulse, whoever you are.
2) Carmella DeCesare, Wife of retired QB Jeff Garcia
I see you, Jeff Garcia. I see you. His best years in the NFL were with lousy teams, except the one year people thought he had any talent with the Eagles. And how hot of a name is Carmella? Seriously.


 1) Laura Boone, Wife of retired OF Aaron Boone
I mean, you hit ONE meaningful home-run in your entire career, and this is the girl you marry? C'mon Aaron Boone, you were never that good! And it was off Tim Wakefield! I could hit a homerun off Tim Wakefield if I got lucky enough. Jeez.


Honorable Mention) Adriana Lima, wife of Serbian Pro Marko Jaric
He doesn't count because he plays pro ball in Serbia, but CMON! How could I not include Adriana Lima?

Anybody I missed? Let me know in the comments section and I would be happy to add somebody for you. Enjoy!


fuego.

2 comments:

  1. Marko Jaric played in the NBA for at least 7 years. He's like the epitome of mediocrity as well. You could have easily put Adriana Lima on the actual list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my bad i didn't realize that. we'll change her to 1a. haha

    ReplyDelete