Just Some Kids From Massachusetts Colleges With Great Ideas And Funny Things To Say.

It's Also Your Girlfriend's Favorite Blog So You Should Probably Join and Learn What She Likes.

Be sure to become a fan on Facebook and Twitter to keep in the YGFB loop.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

H.A.N.D.


H.A.N.D. my very own brand, I am looking forward to launching it mid summer and have been working on some pretty sweet designs. Hopefully I will have multiple colors of trucker hats, 3 to 5 shirts, and a bunch of stickers. There are several stickers currently at Got Sole in Jamaica Plain, Boston. The idea came to me in high school, a good friend of mine and I had hopes of starting a street art crew with tons of original designs, many having to do with HAND. We had and still have countless images with hands doing things. Hands shooting guns, hands putting on puppet shows, hands representing flowers, and also many political images not involving hands at all.


I would really appreciate it if everyone that reads this post fans my page, I am single handedly doing everything. It is all original art, everything is copy written by me, everything is promoted, edited, and ordered by me, and I will be paying for everything myself. The support will be greatly appreciated. Click here for the Facebook page, join, become a fan!

A special previously unreleased image, hope you like it.


22"s

No comments:

Post a Comment