Just Some Kids From Massachusetts Colleges With Great Ideas And Funny Things To Say.

It's Also Your Girlfriend's Favorite Blog So You Should Probably Join and Learn What She Likes.

Be sure to become a fan on Facebook and Twitter to keep in the YGFB loop.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Nostalgic Crushes, Vol. 2

I know I said I'd be doing these weekly but I changed my mind. I'm gonna do them every couple days till I run out of people because I have some pretty good ideas in my head. But honestly, it doesn't get much better than Kimberly from the Power Rangers (aka Amy Jo Johnson). The Pink Ranger was the longest surviving female character, and she was the first to defeat a monster by herself. Not to mention she was gorgeous.

THEN

NOW


I hate to admit that the Pink Ranger was my favorite but secretly she was. I mean a girl who looks like that and can still kick ass is pretty perfect if you ask me. And honestly I think she looks even better today then she did back in her days as Kimberly. Kowabunga.

General Consensus for Amy Jo Johnson: Definetly Still a babe.

fuego.

1 comment:

  1. How sexy was she when she got brainwashed into being evil in the Power Rangers Turbo movie? DAMN!

    ReplyDelete