Just Some Kids From Massachusetts Colleges With Great Ideas And Funny Things To Say.

It's Also Your Girlfriend's Favorite Blog So You Should Probably Join and Learn What She Likes.

Be sure to become a fan on Facebook and Twitter to keep in the YGFB loop.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

What Not To Do: Part 2

There are many times when you get texts or emails telling you "Forward this to 10 people and then you will meet the love of your life in the next 12 hours." On Tuesday I thought I received a real one, "Hobart Hoedown. Saturday 11am sharp. No Facebook, no public forums. Send this text to 5 Umass students." This text spread like wildfire. Everyone I talked to knew about it and most people were intent on going. I, being a UMass student and a writer of this blog, felt it was my duty to arrive at 11am sharp and document, as well as fully participate in this rescheduled Hobart Hoedown. I woke up at 10, got a couple friends, and hopped on the bus to Hobart. Upon arrival we were the only ones there. Great UMass, I don't know if it was a fake text or if it was real, but either way I am greatly disappointed in my fellow school mates and slightly annoyed at the amount of anticipation I built up to Friday night. Even if it was fake, people still should've showed up and attempted to have a great day of sun tanning and beer swelling, maybe next year.

This has been another installment of what not to do, don't have faith in a mass amount of college student trying to make a plan, it never works. Also never believe those stupid texts, emails, or facebook links. Click the "like" button to see the video of Osama's death! Do you really think there is even footage? Probably not, and if there is the government has that shit on lock!

Back to studying, kicked ass on my Organic Chemistry final incase y'all were wondering.

22"s

2 comments:

  1. it's cause it got reschedualed to friday night bc of "rain" on saturday... even though it didnt even rain

    ReplyDelete
  2. and that didn't really even happen

    ReplyDelete