Just Some Kids From Massachusetts Colleges With Great Ideas And Funny Things To Say.

It's Also Your Girlfriend's Favorite Blog So You Should Probably Join and Learn What She Likes.

Be sure to become a fan on Facebook and Twitter to keep in the YGFB loop.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Farmville, seriously?

I had to blog about what is going on in the BCC library in New Bedford right now. I'm sitting here, minding my own business, with my Management book in front of me. Your boy has ONE more final, and then I'm officially on summer vacation. There was one computer in the library left, so I took it. These two girls to my left, both around 35ish years old, are obnoxiously playing Farmville. "OMG YOU JUST SENT ME A CHICKEN!" "NO! You want that! Go get that that's money!" Literally everybody in this library is wearing headphones so they don't have to deal with this shit, but I'm that kid that thought people actually came here to study. I'm literally two and a half hours away from my summer vacation, and this is what I have to deal with.

UPDATE: The chicks playing Farmville literally just got told by the librarian to leave because they were being too loud and obnoxious. Kicked out of the library because of excessive Farmville. I couldn't make this shit up


Merchandise and our own domain is on the way. Big things. Also, I haven't found exactly what I'm looking for in a female writer, so if you are interested make sure to hit me up.

fuego.

No comments:

Post a Comment