Just Some Kids From Massachusetts Colleges With Great Ideas And Funny Things To Say.

It's Also Your Girlfriend's Favorite Blog So You Should Probably Join and Learn What She Likes.

Be sure to become a fan on Facebook and Twitter to keep in the YGFB loop.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Netflix Instant Movie Review


Every day I'm gonna try to do a Netflix Instant Movie review for your pleasure. I watch a shit ton of instant movies on netflix because I stole my friends account and I cant get movies in the mail so I'm stuck with these shitty Instant Movies. I figured that the majority of our readers are in college, and the majority of college students have a netflix account cause the only thing to do at school is study, party, and watch movies. So over the next couple weeks im going to be reviewing all kinds of movies and documentaries to let u know whats good, whats decent, and what made me want to tear out my eyeballs. Also im going to try some sort of ranking system but I havent figured that out yet, so stay tuned

Peace, Love, and Rage
"still no nickname"

No comments:

Post a Comment