Just Some Kids From Massachusetts Colleges With Great Ideas And Funny Things To Say.

It's Also Your Girlfriend's Favorite Blog So You Should Probably Join and Learn What She Likes.

Be sure to become a fan on Facebook and Twitter to keep in the YGFB loop.

Monday, April 25, 2011

You Got Iced By Your Fridge Bro!

Smirnoff Ice, mans best friend. Its a way to get free alcohol from your idiot friends. Unfortunately having ill intentions left me with permanent damage to my right 2nd toe. An Ice fell out of my fridge, shattered, and shot glass through the top my foot slicing it to the bone. It cut though several nerves and damaged a tendon. I have lost most the feeling in it and it doesn't bend properly. Just an average wednesday at the Zoo.

Do Work, and stay away from Ice, they are bad for you, literally.

22"s

1 comment: