Just Some Kids From Massachusetts Colleges With Great Ideas And Funny Things To Say.

It's Also Your Girlfriend's Favorite Blog So You Should Probably Join and Learn What She Likes.

Be sure to become a fan on Facebook and Twitter to keep in the YGFB loop.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Bust A Rhyme

Chris Brown, even though I personally hate him and have no respect for him, I respect his music. He often has sick beats, sick moves, and always has great collaborations. In his most recent song Look At Me Now (link embedded) he has a pretty sweet verse but Busta Rhymes comes in and straight kills it. Busta, being one of the first rappers I remember actually liking, is acknowledged as one of the fastest rappers alive and is always having amateurs come in and cover his verses proving they can rap fast too. Some only last a little while, some do the whole verse but lose tempo and stumble, but while avoiding writing my Art History paper and messing around on stumbleupon I came across possibly the best rerecording of a Busta verse I have ever heard. Pat Noonan comes in with a mic, pool table, drum set, and a Violin and murders it.

22"s

1 comment: