Just Some Kids From Massachusetts Colleges With Great Ideas And Funny Things To Say.

It's Also Your Girlfriend's Favorite Blog So You Should Probably Join and Learn What She Likes.

Be sure to become a fan on Facebook and Twitter to keep in the YGFB loop.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Fear the Deer? or Fear the BEARD!



With their recent run to close out the season and begin the season, Bucks' fans have developed the "Fear the Deer" campaign. However, a large part of this success can be credited to newly acquired guard John Salmons. Since being traded to the Bucks on February 18, Salmons has averaged 19.6 points per game and provided Bucks' fans with plenty of "oohs" and "aahs". He has added a great shooter and a new dynamic to their already talented back court with Brandon Jennings and Carlos Delfino. Not to mention his beard, I mean I'd be scared of a deer running at me, but seeing John Salmon's beard coming at me full speed about to dunk the ball, I think I'd shit myself. Despite their loss to Atlanta tonight which evened their first round playoff series at three games apiece, Salmons has sparked the flame for the Milwaukee Bucks' newly found success. Fans are once again proud to be Milwaukee fans, and it's not the deer they're thanking, it's the BEARD.

No comments:

Post a Comment